HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Buy at least 1 ream of IK Yellow Paper in a single receipt at participating Lotus’s Stores Malaysia
Step 2: Scan QR code and answer one simple question
Step 3: Submit & stand a chance to win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the IK YELLOW BUY & WIN Contest (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions: –
- The Contest is organized by Goldtech Access Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above (as of 1st June 2023), except for the employees of the Organizer including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies, and other parties involved in this Contest.
- The contest period is from 1st June 2023 to 30th September 2023. (“Contest Period”).
- Contest Prize (“Prize”):
- Grand Prize – Iphone 14 Plus 256GB Yellow x 1 Winner
- Consolation Prize – Lotus Voucher RM 100 x 25 winners
- Monthly Prize – Lotus Voucher RM50 x 25 winners x 4 months
- Winners Selection: –
- Grand Prize will be subjected to a computerized selection process to shortlist one (1) Grand Prize.
- Shortlisted Winner will be contacted via telephone call on the best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. In the event the shortlisted winner is not contactable/ responsive, the Organizer reserves the right to replace the shortlisted winner with the next shortlisted winner on the list.
Grand Prize and Monthly Prize
- Each Qualified Entry will be assigned to one serial number.
- Shortlisted Winner will be contacted via email/ WhatsApp message on the best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. In the event the shortlisted winner is not contactable/ responsive, the Organizer reserves the right to replace the shortlisted winner with the next lower shortlisted winner on the list.
- Prizes will be given to winners via email. It is the responsibility of the Participant to provide a correct & valid email and contact number. In no event shall the Organizer be responsible for the wrong, invalid email/ contact number provided by Participant, where in such an event the winner agrees that the Prize allocated shall be forfeited.
- Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be supported with the required original receipt.
- All prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within the stipulated time frame or will be forfeited. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and have given the Organizer the rights to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents, and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organizer, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants confirm all the information given on the contest form is true and valid. Participants agree to grant the rights to The Organizer to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
- Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer. Such a request can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to IK Yellow Malaysia Facebook Page for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
For further enquiries about this Contest, please log on to www.facebook.com/IKYellowMalaysia or call 03-5631 0888, Mon – Fri, 10am – 5pm excluding public holidays.
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
This written notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Goldtech Access Sdn. Bhd. (“GTA” or “we” or “us”).
Further, by submitting to this Contest, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by GTA in the manner as specified in this Notice.
We shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with, such as your name, national identity card number, contact number, and any other information that we have requested from you in the contest.
GTA will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to GTA, for the purposes of the Contest and contacting you (if necessary).
The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service provider(s) for the aforementioned purposes. The service provider(s) include the appointed vendors organizing, managing or operating the Contest. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by emailing us at email@example.com.”