Terms & Conditions | #IKYellowHolidays Contest
By participating in the #IKYellowHolidays (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions: –
- The contest is organized by Goldtech Access Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysians.
- Contest starts on 8th December 2020 to to 15th January 2021. (“Contest Period”)
- Contest Prize (“Prize”): – RM1,150 worth of Touch n’ Go credits
- 6 winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period.
- The Prizes list are;
1st Prize – RM250 Worth Of Touch n’ Go Cash x 2
2nd Prize- RM200 Worth Of Touch n’ Go Cash x 2
3rd Prize- RM125 Worth Of Touch n’ Go Cash x 2
- Prize will be in the form of Touch n’ Go Reload Pin. The winners should have a Touch n’ Go E-wallet to redeem the Touch n’ Go Credit.
- The Prize in the form of reload pin will be sent to the winners via email. The email will sent out on a weekday (Monday to Friday, excluding public holiday).
- Winners Selection:
- Winners will be selected based on their creativity of the contestant’s submission of their holiday poster with the incorporation of IK Yellow’s brand mention or logo.
- Shortlisted Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram Direct Message. The organizer will wait 2 working days for a reply from the Winner. If no reply is received, the organizer reserves the rights to replace the winner with the next name on the list.
- All prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within stipulated time frame or will be forfeited. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and have given the Organizer the rights to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants confirm all the information given on the “To the Organizer” is true and valid. Participant agree to grant the rights to The Organizer to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
For further enquiries about this Contest, please log on to www.facebook.com/IKYellowMalaysia, Mon – Fri, 10am – 5pm excluding public holidays.
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
This written notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Goldtech Access Sdn. Bhd. (“GTA” or “we” or “us”).
Further, by submitting to this Contest, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by GTA in the manner as specified in this Notice.
We shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with, such as your name, national identity card number, contact number, and any other information that we have requested from you in the contest.
GTA will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to GTA, for the purposes of the Contest and contacting you (if necessary).
The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service provider(s) for the a fore mentioned purposes. The service provider(s) include the appointed vendors organizing, managing or operating the Contest. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.